Saturday, January 31, 2015

January 2015 Favorites


It's that time of month again! You know, the time to tell you all the things I enjoyed over the month. I have been making this list since the fist week so that I wouldn't be late again (like I was for December)

Here is the video first:


All the things I mentioned:
-Delia's - the store is going out of business so I don't know how long their site will still be available.
-Oatmeal - I got it from Food 4 Less, I'm sure you can get it anywhere. My favorite flavor is maple syrup & brown sugar
-Snacks - Rice crackers from your local Asian store. And sour cream and onion chips from Food 4 Less
-Keeping a schedule - Poppin Pool Blue planner
-Writing notes - Not sure where I got this notebook but I do know it's at least 10 years old
-Uploading every day. Check here to see what I've uploaded so far this year.
-Yoga - Yoga with Adriene
(Mentioned Troye Sivan's album)
-Chandelier - Sia, scene on Selfie, instagram post
-Habits (Stay High) - Tove Lo
-Take Me To Church - Hozier
-Blank Space - Taylor Swift, my reaction video
-AmazingPhil
-Danisnotonfire
-Will Darbyshire
-Five Nights At Freddys - Just search it up on Youtube. I personally like the second game
-Tweet Deck - Just sign in with Twitter and click allow
-TweetCaster - Download it on your mobile device

Feb 1 video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V58B4iBeDZ8


I hope you guys are proud of me, This video footage was originally 40 minutes long and I had to cut it down to 13.5 minutes. I watched it a million times in editing and three more times adding the 15 annotations. I guess I just really want to make a good impression for tomorrow. Also, there were SOOOO MANY LINKS putting together this post. I am so tired! (It's like 4am)



Links to check out:

Youtube - Cattyliu816 - subscribe to see when I upload videos
Twitter - Cattyliu816 - follow me to see when I update or just to read my thoughts
Cat's Disney Obsession Blog - I really love all things Disney
Summary of Things Blog - see just about how many things I watch
Tigger Adventures Instagram - my Tigger toy loves going on Disney adventures with me
Personal Instagram - Just a bunch of selfies (not really) and Disney things
Facebook Page - I post blog updates and random links I find online (check this last)

No comments:

Post a Comment