Monday, January 26, 2015

Pronouncing Words

There are just so many words that people say wrong or differently. Here I'm going to compare some.


-Supposedly: a lot of people pronounce it like "supposedbly" do you see how wrong it is? Say it right!
-Caramel: care-a-mel vs car-mal. 
-Nutella: noot-ella vs nut-ella
-Squirrel/scroll: I just can't pronounce the 'r' sound. It's my issue
-Asterisk: aser-isk...how do you even pronounce this?



-One thing I absolutely hate when people say is "the reason is because"! Ummmm "the reason" means the same thing as "because". You can say "The reason is" or "Because" not both!


Video here:






My links to check out:

Youtube - Cattyliu816 - subscribe to see when I upload videos
Twitter - Cattyliu816 - follow me to see when I update or just to read my thoughts
Cat's Disney Obsession Blog - I really love all things Disney
Summary of Things Blog - see just about how many things I watch
Tigger Adventures Instagram - my Tigger toy loves going on Disney adventures with me
Personal Instagram - Just a bunch of selfies (not really) and Disney things
Facebook Page - I post blog updates and random links I find online (check this last)

No comments:

Post a Comment