Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Advent Calendar 2014

In one of my December 2014 vlogs, I went to Kmart and got an advent calendar for tween girls. It had nail polish and nail art supplies. The company who made it was called "Nail Graffiti" I believe. (You can find them here. #NotSponsored)   Here is everything that came in it:


Here is a video I made recording everything that is shown in the above picture.


Here I have close-up pictures of everything.
First we have 10 nail art design idea cards:

 Stickers and nail tattoos:
 Nail polishes and lip gloss:

 4 pots of things you can glue to your nails:
 More things to glue to your nails:

Links to check out:

Youtube - Cattyliu816 - subscribe to see when I upload videos
Twitter - Cattyliu816 - follow me to see when I update or just to read my thoughts
Cat's Disney Obsession Blog - I really love all things Disney
Summary of Things Blog - see just about how many things I watch
Tigger Adventures Instagram - my Tigger toy loves going on Disney adventures with me
Personal Instagram - Just a bunch of selfies (not really) and Disney things
Facebook Page - I post blog updates and random links I find online (check this last)

No comments:

Post a Comment