Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Pet Peeves

Pet peeves

Recorded December 8, 2014

People who walk slow
People who take up the whole sidewalk
People who shake/fidget/click pens
Vibrating cell phones!!!
People who don't know how to throw away trash or don't even throw away trash. They just leave it on the ground. RECYCLE!!
People who take up more space than they are supposed to. Fridge space, dish washing space
Mess
Food touching



Video here: 

My links to check out:

Youtube - Cattyliu816 - subscribe to see when I upload videos
Twitter - Cattyliu816 - follow me to see when I update or just to read my thoughts
Cat's Disney Obsession Blog - I really love all things Disney
Summary of Things Blog - see just about how many things I watch
Tigger Adventures Instagram - my Tigger toy loves going on Disney adventures with me
Personal Instagram - Just a bunch of selfies (not really) and Disney things
Facebook Page - I post blog updates and random links I find online (check this last)

No comments:

Post a Comment