Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Years Day Surprise!

Surprise!!

Last night on our group page, one of the girls posted asking who was free.
This morning, two of them dropped by my house. They texted me a minute before they got here and called twice after they arrived.
Here's the thing, I never have my phone on sound. It is always silent and always charging (playing Tsum Tsums all morning).
Thankfully, I was leaning down to charge my tablet (watched youtube and played Tsum Tsums) and saw my phone flash. Thought 'that's weird, did I forget to plug it in?'
Called them back and Lindsey basically said "Are you home? And can you open the door?"
Thanks for the heads up guys!!!

Next time just tweet me or fb me because all my devices are connected to the internet apps but not to texting or calling.

They came in, waited while I brushed my teeth and put on a bra, and then we just chatted in the kitchen for 2-3 hours about girl stuff. Like literal girl stuff that you'd expect women eating lunch to talk about. Most feminine conversation we've ever had!

After those few hours of girl talk (why didn't we talk about boys? Maybe my perpetual singleness..) we went to the nearby MJ Cafe where we saw Denise's sister. Coincidence?! I think not!

Ate spicy food, my mouth is still numb, and talked for awhile longer. Lindsey had to go meet up with her parents and Denise....who knows.

Hopefully I'll see these girls again but probably not until after I graduate. The thing with already graduated friends is that THEY DON'T HAVE SPRING BREAK. They just have Christmas and New Years break. One of them had to work on the 26th. So sad :(

All my friends are growing up without me. I just have to power through these next few months. I can do it....I think....hopefully....wish me luck!


And if I haven't said it already, I hope everyone had a safe and happy new year's eve. And that you'll all have a better 2015 than 2014 was! (Did that make sense? You get what I mean.)

We should always strive to have a year better than the one before. If 2014 was great, make 2015 greater!

Okay, no more sappy stuff....check out my links:

Cat's Disney Obsession Blog
Summary of Things Blog
Youtube Cattyliu816
Tigger Adventures Instagram
Personal Instagram
Facebook Page

contact me at catherineliu06@gmail.com


P.S. My 2015 goals are to post more (stop procrastinating, I have 11 filmed yet unedited videos right now) and to do better in school! I'm planning to plan out my hours for this upcoming quarter. Setting aside an hour each day for blog/youtube and an hour (maybe two) for watching tv/youtube videos.




Click the bird to share this post  Tweet: My friends invited me on new years day just to hang out! Click to read about it: http://ctt.ec/22abd+ via @cattyliu816

No comments:

Post a Comment