Tuesday, January 13, 2015

2015 Year of Greatness

Welcome to 2015! I do realize that this is late but I wanted to tell you guys what my resolution to 2015 is.

I have decided that instead of calling them 'resolutions', it would be less scary if we called them goals.

First, for 2015 my main goal is to finish school. I am counting down the weeks until I graduate!

My second one is to make 2015 the Year of Greatness! 2014 was so terrible in so many ways that I just want 2015 to be positive and successful. My friend and I have been in the talks for many interesting projects to come this year.

Thirdly, I plan to post every single day for a month. (Putting out content constantly means I will stay active and be used to it.)

A video saying the same things:


Tweet mentioned in my video:


Stay tuned to my 2015 page to see what else happens this year.



Links to check out:

Youtube - Cattyliu816 - subscribe to see when I upload videos
Twitter - Cattyliu816 - follow me to see when I update or just to read my thoughts
Cat's Disney Obsession Blog - I really love all things Disney
Summary of Things Blog - see just about how many things I watch
Tigger Adventures Instagram - my Tigger toy loves going on Disney adventures with me
Personal Instagram - Just a bunch of selfies (not really) and Disney things
Facebook Page - I post blog updates and random links I find online (check this last)

No comments:

Post a Comment