Sunday, January 4, 2015

Food

Not a food blog but I couldn't put these in a video so I'm just going to put it here.
http://www.aubergedusoleil.com/
Restaurant name:


Caviar on top of some biscuit


Day Boat Scallop, Prosciutto, Cauliflower, Lemon
(sampler serving)

Kona Kampachi Crudo, Sesame Crème Fraîche, Cucumber, Radish, Dashi

Poached Maine Lobster, Hibiscus, Persimmon, Orange, Star Anise


Petrale Sole, Chorizo, Potato Dauphine, Savoy Cabbage, Manila Clams, Parsley

Veal Sweetbreads, Ginger Poached Pear, Almond Milk, Cocoa, Licorice 


Prime Beef Pavé, Glazed Chestnuts, Swiss Chard, Celery Root, Caramelized Shallot Sauce

Hibiscus juice infused with something

Chocolate Peanut Butter Mousse, Cocoa Génoise, Caramel, Nougat, Milk Sorbet

House Honey Poached Bartlett Pears, Walnuts, Ricotta Cream, Kataïfi, Pear Sorbet




Here are my links:

Youtube - Cattyliu816 - subscribe to see when I upload videos
Twitter - Cattyliu816 - follow me to see when I update or just to read my thoughts
Cat's Disney Obsession Blog - I really love all things Disney
Summary of Things Blog - see just about how many things I watch
Tigger Adventures Instagram - my Tigger toy loves going on Disney adventures with me
Personal Instagram - Just a bunch of selfies (not really) and Disney things
Facebook Page - I post blog updates and random links I find online (check this last)




No comments:

Post a Comment