Thursday, January 1, 2015

Welcome!

Hello Everyone!


Welcome to All Things Catherine (or All Things Cat depending on the url availability).
Don't worry, I'll still be doing my Disney Obsessions page and my Summaries page but I wanted another one for things that aren't Disney nor media. I've been doing daily vlogs and gameplay videos. And where else would I put them but here?
I'll be putting this post as Jan 2015 so it will always be on top and I will be back tracking my posts so they will be published the day they were actually made. That way, things can stay in order. But this is really going up on October 28, 2014!! Yay it's almost Halloween!!
Please note, the url is AllTheCatherineThings.blogspot.com because AllThingsCat and AllThingsCatherine are taken even though they haven't posted in forever!!!


I will only be uploading the videos starting October 1, 2014 and after because there is just way too many to go through. I might add other ones when I have time but that's it for now. Do feel free to click on the links at the bottom of this post to see more things about me :)



I will be doing a "get to know me" video very soon to put right here:
(This is actually my channel trailer.)





Newer Channel Trailer:





Links:

Youtube - Cattyliu816 - subscribe to see when I upload videos
Twitter - Cattyliu816 - follow me to see when I update or just to read my thoughts
Cat's Disney Obsession Blog - I really love all things Disney
Summary of Things Blog - see just about how many things I watch
Tigger Adventures Instagram - my Tigger toy loves going on Disney adventures with me
Personal Instagram - Just a bunch of selfies (not really) and Disney things
Facebook Page - I post blog updates and random links I find online (check this last)


contact me at catherineliu06@gmail.com or just tweet me @cattyliu816



No comments:

Post a Comment