Friday, January 2, 2015

January 2, 2015

This is an online journal entry for the day of January 2. I woke up around 11 in the morning to a group text from my high school friends asking if we want to go eat some cheap "diy" sushi. A bunch of them slowly backed out because of "lunch with family" and one asked to postpone to 12:30 but ended up not being able to make it. So it ended up being just me and one other friend. We went to the Japanese cuisine place just down the street from my house. First problem, my brother lost my car keys somewhere inside the house so I had to drive my mom's car. (She was in Denmark at the time.)

So my friend Erin and I went to the sushi place, ate, went to the grocery store next door (I got Lucky Charms cereal yay!), and then went back to our respective homes. About an hour after, she came over to our house and we baked peanut butter cookies!! (Blog and Video to come!)

 After hanging out and baking until around 4 or 5 pm, she went home and then my day become uneventful.








Youtube - Cattyliu816 - subscribe to see when I upload videos
Twitter - Cattyliu816 - follow me to see when I update or just to read my thoughts
Cat's Disney Obsession Blog - I really love all things Disney
Summary of Things Blog - see just about how many things I watch
Tigger Adventures Instagram - my Tigger toy loves going on Disney adventures with me
Personal Instagram - Just a bunch of selfies (not really) and Disney things
Facebook Page - I post blog updates and random links I find online (check this last)



No comments:

Post a Comment