Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Siblings



I am a middle child. I have an older brother and a younger sister.
My sister is two years younger than mean which means I didn't get to be the baby for too long. Especially since my cousin was born just two months after me in the same hospital. I do know that when we were babies, they always took care of me first because I cried the loudest.
I have memories of when my parents would let my sister choose first because she's the baby or my brother gets something first because he's the first born.




Here are my links:

Youtube - Cattyliu816 - subscribe to see when I upload videos
Twitter - Cattyliu816 - follow me to see when I update or just to read my thoughts
Cat's Disney Obsession Blog - I really love all things Disney
Summary of Things Blog - see just about how many things I watch
Tigger Adventures Instagram - my Tigger toy loves going on Disney adventures with me
Personal Instagram - Just a bunch of selfies (not really) and Disney things
Facebook Page - I post blog updates and random links I find online (check this last)







No comments:

Post a Comment