Friday, February 6, 2015

This is Insane


Okay, so by my title you probably can't tell what I'm talking about but you'll understand once we get to the end of this.
I follow a lot of youtubers and I've made at least 35 videos in the month of January. How do these things go together? Well, since there are so many videos, I'm not able to release them right away because I don't want to overcrowd sub boxes more than I already am. Lately, I've been noticing that a lot of youtubers are putting out videos that I have just filmed.

Examples:
-Marcus Butler's being sick video. I filmed a video on the same topic the Friday morning before he released it!!
-Will Darbyshire's things that annoy him video. I filmed mine....in December but hadn't released it yet until last week I think
-Jim Chapman's how to make friends video. I'm pretty sure I posted the same thing the week before.

These all happened in the last two weeks or so. I'm sure I can find more if I tried but those are the three that resonated with me the most because I witnessed it happening very recently.

What was the point of this post? Nothing. Well maybe not nothing, I'm not mad or anything, I just think WOW my brain is on the same wavelength as these guys. Isn't that so cool?

No comments:

Post a Comment