Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Love Songs

February means Valentine's Day (or Single Awareness Day in my case) so I decided to put together a bunch of love related songs for you guys.

Spotify playlist here: https://play.spotify.com/user/12756675/playlist/6ZtC1YRtlpjvXU26fmTGVY

Songs mentioned. Let me know if any of the links are no longer there, I'll try to look for replacements.
The Way You Look Tonight - Frank Sinatra
My Funny Valentine - Frank Sinatra
L-O-V-E - Nat King Cole
Angels - The XX
Jar of Hearts - Christina Perri
Give Your Heart a Break - Demi Levato
On My Own - Les Miserables
Habits (Stay High) - Tove Lo
Breakeven - The Script
I Will Always Love You - Dolly Parton (made more famous by Whitney Houston)
Greatest Love of All - George Benson (also Whitney Houston)
My Heart Will Go On - Celine Dion
A'int No Mountain High - Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
Silly Love Songs - Paul McCartney

Last minute additions:
Just Give Me a Reason - Pink
Say Something - A Great Big World & Christina Aguilera
Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran
Everybody's Got Somebody But Me - Hunter Hayes ft Jason Mraz

(This took forever to set up 16 video links which means annotations in the video and linking here on this blog post. Plus I had to search up the artists before starting the video.)


Video here:







Links to check out:

Youtube - Cattyliu816 - subscribe to see when I upload videos
Twitter - Cattyliu816 - follow me to see when I update or just to read my thoughts
Cat's Disney Obsession Blog - I really love all things Disney
Summary of Things Blog - see just about how many things I watch
Tigger Adventures Instagram - my Tigger toy loves going on Disney adventures with me
Personal Instagram - Just a bunch of selfies (not really) and Disney things
Facebook Page - I post blog updates and random links I find online (check this last)

No comments:

Post a Comment