Monday, December 21, 2015

It's bound to happen someday

I know it's a bit morbid, but every time I travel I fear something terrible will happen to me or my travel companions and that no one will ever get to hear my last, final thoughts.

Of course my sister and mom will probably pick apart my things and keep what they want, but then again, they probably don't want any of my things. I think I'd let my best friend have any/all of the Disney stuff that I have and maybe some of my clothes. Honestly, all of my sweaters would probably just go to charity. Anyone who knows me probably knows how much I love all my sweaters (there are a lot.)

But of course, final words:
To my best friend Lia, even though we never talk, and you only emerge for one sentence to one conversation, you are my best friend and I'm glad to have met you all those years ago. Thanks for being the one I can tell all my things to, and thanks for loving me through all the dark times.

To Cody, I hope our friendship in the last years have been as good for you as it has been for me. You have helped me through some tough months and I hope I have been there enough for you too. I feel like we've been through so much together that I trust you with and about anything.

Boyfriend, we've only known each other for a few months but like always, it feels like it's been a life time. I want to spend every day with you and I think about you almost every moment that I can. Our inside jokes and cute nick names make me laugh and all the experiences and adventures we've had, I'm glad was with you. I love you so much

Family is hard to think about, there are so many that I haven't see in so long and there are things I haven't said. Being from a more closed off family, we don't tell each other that we love each other in those words, and I know I haven't shown it much lately, but I do. I truly do. I have attitude when I'm with them because I can. It's that knowing that I could never drive them away that allows me to act out the way I do.

I have my present for my secret santa on the floor, not yet wrapped, same as my present for my bb which is right next to it. I have a drawer full of tsum tsums in my night stand also a bag of them in my closet. I have so many books that I will never read. I have outfits for different occasions that I will never get to show off. I have pictures I will never get to take. I will have videos, pictures, and thoughts that I never get to share with anyone.

If my life ended this week, I don't know what I'd regret....but I think I'd like to fulfill some of my own wishes these next few days before the year is over.









Links to check out:

Youtube - Cattyliu816 - subscribe to see when I upload videos
Second Channel - for vlogs and random videos
Twitter - Cattyliu816 - follow me to see when I update or just to read my thoughts
Cat's Disney Obsession Blog - I really love all things Disney
Summary of Things Blog - see just about how many things I watch
Tigger Adventures Instagram - my Tigger toy loves going on Disney adventures with me
Personal Instagram - Just a bunch of selfies (not really) and Disney things
Snapchat: cattyliu816
Facebook Page - I post blog updates and random links I find online (check this last)

No comments:

Post a Comment