Saturday, December 26, 2015

2015 Year of Greatness Review


Well, it's almost 2015 and it's time to look back at it:

When I started this year, I set out to make it the year of greatness. And now that the year is almost over, I have to say that it certainly was.




When I started this year, I set out to make it the year of greatness. Now tha I the year is almost over, I have to say that it certainly was.
I may have gotten side tracked from making videos but life got in the way. In a good way. I graduated from university, finally. I met someone that I've been with longer than anyone else. And I've found myself a job I can be excited about.


2015 really has been an amazing year. I graduated, I got a job, and I found an amazing guy. I just spent Christmas night with my boyfriend and his family and it was the best Christmas I have ever had. Christmas for me is usually some decorations inside the house and then one present from a secret Santa exchange I do with my high school friends. But this year, I got to give (and receive) a bunch of gifts to my boyfriend and friends. Plus I spent a great night with my boyfriend and his family playing board games and talking.
I feel like he is practically everything I am looking for. I know I've mentioned the list a bunch of times before, but I think when the time comes, you kinda throw the list out because all those things don't really matter anymore when you've found the right side person.
Now, 2015 turned out exactly how I wanted it to. I think I fulfilled all of my resolutions this year. I hope I can make 2016 even better!!















Links to check out:

Youtube - Cattyliu816 - subscribe to see when I upload videos
Second Channel - for vlogs and random videos
Twitter - Cattyliu816 - follow me to see when I update or just to read my thoughts
Cat's Disney Obsession Blog - I really love all things Disney
Summary of Things Blog - see just about how many things I watch
Tigger Adventures Instagram - my Tigger toy loves going on Disney adventures with me
Personal Instagram - Just a bunch of selfies (not really) and Disney things
Snapchat: cattyliu816

Facebook Page - I post blog updates and random links I find online (check this last)

No comments:

Post a Comment