Wednesday, August 24, 2016

I Tried Spotify Premium for 3 Months


I had to cancel my Spotify Premium today so I thought I'd do a little review on it.

There was a great promotion for 3 months of Spotify Premium for just 99 cents for the summer season of 2016. Of course I jumped right on that! I'd like to say first off that I would totally keep the Premium subscription if my car had bluetooth connection. Unfortunately, my car is from 2004 which means if I had wanted bluetooth, I would have to buy a dongle thing and connect it to my car. My dad bought one for his car a few years back and I remember him saying it was expensive or something like it's not worth it to get more than one. That and I don't really drive anywhere far enough to enjoy music for long periods of time. It takes me 3 to 8 minutes to drive to work depending on the traffic lights of the one road I need to travel on.

 Perks of having Premium:
-Being able to skip to the good parts of a song. (But this is available on the desktop version)
-Being able to pick which song you want to play instead of shuffle play (also available on desktop)
-Saving songs into your phone for offline play
-Being able to see previous song played and next song played - this has to be my favorite feature

The only downside I saw was when I chose to downloaded one of the playlists I was following and it would constantly be downloading new songs because they kept adding new songs to it and changed the name of the playlist.

Final thoughts: If I had a car with bluetooth/aux cable and I drove a lot, I would definitely want to have premium (if it were cheap)




Being able to select time inside the song
Ability to download playlist

Viewing previous song

No comments:

Post a Comment