Tuesday, August 30, 2016

I Think About People


 It's weird to say this but I think about people more than they know. I often wonder about my acquaintances/friends/coworkers/people on the internet. I think about how they're doing: If they are happy in their relationship? If they are not in one are they happy with themselves? Are they eating enough food and staying healthy? Are they getting enough sleep?

Those are just things I randomly wonder. Some other random things include: I hope she/he's enjoying the dinner he/she is cooking tonight. I wonder if she/he is reading that book yet. Are they watching that show I'm watching right now? Can I text them right now to talk about the thing I suddenly thought of that we both have an interest in?

Things like that. Thought I'd share. Have a good one everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment